Event Series: GSAPS Psychedelic Book Club
GSAPS Psychedelic Book Club: One Book Per Month, Every Third Friday of the Month!
April 21 @ 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PDT
Welcome to the GSAPS Psychedelic Book Club!
Please join us Every Third Friday of the month, from 5pm-6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) | 8pm – 9:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Can You Pass the
ACID BOOK CLUB Test?
Your mission, should you accept it, is to read one psychedelic book with us monthly!
- Minutaglio, Bill, and Steven L. Davis. The Most Dangerous Man in America: Timothy Leary, Richard Nixon and the Hunt for the Fugitive King of LSD. Twelve, 2018. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Grey, Allyson. Psychedelic Mysteries of the Feminine: Creativity, Ecstasy, and Healing. Simon and Schuster, 2019. (Amazon) (Audible)
- McKenna, Terence. True Hallucinations: Being an Account of the Author’s Extraordinary Adventures in the Devil’s Paradise. Harper Collins, 1994. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Davis, Erik. High weirdness: Drugs, esoterica, and visionary experience in the seventies. MIT Press, 2019. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Hatsis, Thomas. The Witches’ Ointment: The Secret History of Psychedelic Magic. Simon and Schuster, 2015. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Holland, Julie. Good chemistry: the science of connection, from soul to psychedelics. HarperCollins, 2020 (Amazon) (Audible)
- Muraresku, Brian C. The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name. St. Martin’s Press, 2020. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Leary, Timothy, Richard Alpert, and Ralph Metzner. The psychedelic experience: A manual based on the Tibetan book of the dead. Citadel, 2022. (Amazon) (Audible)
- Shulgin, Alexander Theodore, and Ann Shulgin. PIHKAL: a chemical love story. Berkeley: Transform Press, 1995. (Amazon) (Audible)